How We Work
The Cambridge Centre for Environment is committed to improving client performance, while implementing a sustainable environmental management system. As we serve our customers:
- We treat each client individually and assist them to develop goals and outcomes based on their unique skill sets, needs, and resources;
- We exist as a team and work together in creating a superior work environment for delivering quality customer service and achieving the organization’s mission;
- We use all resources efficiently and effectively to further our organization’s mission to serve people;
- We deliver evidence-based solutions anchored in empirical studies and that respond to specific customer needs;
- We work with different partners to deliver services that cut across disciplines;
- We embrace innovation, adapt to change, and are willing to take risks; and
- We value people, keep our word, and give our best.
You can trust us to follow-through and respond to your needs whenever you approach us.