- Explain the concept, importance, and objectives of environmental scanning as a planning model;
- Outline the different types of environmental scanning used in the environmental planning;
- Discuss the major principles of environmental scanning
- Explain the four modes of environmental planning
- Describe the conceptual model of an environmental planning process for future-proofing an organization
- Explain the four stages of environmental scanning of an organization
- Explain the major environmental scanning strategies for maintaining stable future operations of an organization
- Explain the methods, tools and techniques for conducting an environment scan of an organization
- Explain how to prepare for environmental scanning of an organization’s operations
- Demonstrate strong understanding of the process of conducting an environmental scan
- Prepare a environmental scanning report for enhanced planning in an organization
At the end of the course, students should be able to:
- Introduction to environmental Scanning
- Types of Environmental Scanning
- Principles of Environmental Scanning
- Modes of Environmental Scanning
- Conceptual Framework of Environmental Scanning Process
- Stages of Environmental Scanning
- Managing Environmental Scanning
- Measurement of Scanning Variables
- Methods of Environmental Scanning
- Tools and Techniques of Environmental Scanning
- Preparation for an Environmental Scan
- Conducting an Environmental Scan
- Environmental Scanning Report
Course participants who have a strong understanding of the concept, principles and practice of energy management system and can supervise or use it a business context.
Who should attend?
The course is suitable for facilitators and consultants, business leaders, strategic planners, managers, team leaders, and trustees.
Apart from end of session quizzes, participants will take a test to assess their understanding of concepts, principles and applications of environmental scanning.
Contact CCE for dates.
On completion of the course, each participant will receive a certificate to demonstrate that they have achieved an acceptable level of competence in the course.
£1050 + VAT