Domestic Energy Assessments
The Cambridge Centre for Environment is committed to working with clients to reduce carbon emissions from, and energy consumption in, residential properties. Energy assessments are carried out in domestic buildings to ascertain current energy usage and apply measures to reduce consumption. The Centre will assist you to:
- Reduce operating costs and the environmental impact of renovating your home;
- Monitor and analyze your home’s energy usage;
- Profile energy use of your property through assessment of different energy performance variables;
- Satisfy mandatory requirements for carbon emissions reduction based on existing regulatory structures;
- Prepare an energy management report and help you to monitor your home energy management system;
- Deliver residential projects that satisfy low carbon emission requirements;
- Advise homeowners on sustainable building materials and energy conservation approaches for both traditional and modern buildings;
- Calculate your property’s energy demand and carbon emissions to establish compliance with the Building Regulations; and
- Provide an energy performance assessment of your building using government-approved methodologies and industry.
Robust energy assessments will enhance your understanding of energy use of the building, and assist you to reduce energy consumption and carbon emissions to the atmosphere.