Energy Management Course
- Outline the concept and purpose of an energy management system
- Discuss legislation underpinning energy management systems and the roles of regulators
- Describe the ISO 15001:2011 and the guidelines for its use in development, implementation, and verification of an energy management system
- Discuss the energy management aspects of the business and how to manage them to ensure quality performance while implementing a sustainable energy management system; and
- Specify guidelines on documents required to effectively design, implement and maintain environmental management systems;
- Introduction to energy management system
- Concepts and requirements of ISO 15001:2011
- Principles of energy management and ISO 15001:2011
- Planning and implementation of energy management system and ISO 15001:2011
- Process and approach for ISO 15001:2011
- Legislation and regulations for ISO 15001:2011
- Environmental management system reporting
Course participants have a strong understanding of the concept, principles and practice of energy management system and can supervise or use it a business context.
Who should attend?
The course is suitable for Facility, Health and Safety, and newly appointed Environmental Managers who need an introduction to energy management systems and auditing; Managers and staff responsible for planning, performance and reporting of any form of energy applications ranging from system compliance to full site reviews, monitoring and controls; and ideal for Facilities and Estate Managers. Some prior knowledge of ISO 15001:2011 or own energy management system could have an added advantage.
Apart from end of session quizzes, participants will take a test to assess their understanding of concepts, principles and applications of environmental management systems.
Contact CCE for dates.
On completion of the course, each participant will receive a certificate to demonstrate that they have achieved an acceptable level of competence in the course.
£950 + VAT