Certificate in Project Management
- Explain the fundamentals of project management in a modern business context;
- Discuss at least six principles of project management
- Explain the different phases of project cycle
- Conduct ecological and socio-economic feasibility of a designed project
- Assess the risks of undertaking a proposed project and suggest how identified major risks will be managed
At the end of the course, the student should be able to:
- CPM01 Introduction to project cycle management
- CPM02 Principles of project management
- CPM03 Project cycle
- CPM04 Feasibility studies of projects
- CPM05 Project management methods
- CPM06 Project tools and techniques
- CPM07 Managing change
- CPM08 Managing people
- CPM09 Managing contracts
- CPM10 Course assessment 1: Course project
- CPM11 Course assessment 2: Theory exam
Course participants have a strong understanding of principles and practice of project management are and able to apply them in different project management scenarios.
January & September intakes
Project Managers with a strong understanding of project management principles, guidelines, and practices and how to use them to improve the effectiveness of their project management.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for serving and potential Project Managers, and anyone intending to develop a career in project management. While prior experience in a project management field is an added advantage, people who have never worked in this field can also be considered for the course.
Awarded a Certificate in Project Management upon successful completion of the course.